1. Name and contact details of the data controller responsible for processing and of the company data protection officer
This privacy information applies to the processing of data by:
Wolfener Analytik GmbH
Chemiepark Areal E - OT Bitterfeld
Tel: +49 3493 – 27895-00
Fax: +49 (0)3493 – 27895-09
Data protection officer
Dipl. Wirt.-Inf. Matthias Klahr
Tel.: 03493 - 929 044 0
Fax: 03493 - 929 044 5
OT Bitterfeld / Parsevalstraße 13
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) Visiting the website
When you visit our website www.wolfener-analytik.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is gained (referrer-URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smoothconnection setup of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- and forfurther administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from listed purposes for data collection.
In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) Using our contact form
For any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. In order for us to know who sent the request and to be able to answer it, we require a valid e-mail address.. Further information is voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the processing of your request.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- if the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in the non-disclose of your data
- in case there is a legal obligation to pass on the information in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. This does not mean that we will gain immediate knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again in order to use our services, it will automatically be recognized that you have already been with us and which inputs and settings you have made so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned for the protection of our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. Disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures we use, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimized. On the other hand, we use tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our website and for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests shall be deemed to be justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; „Google“), for the purpose of customizing and continuous optimizing of our pages. In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type / version,
- operating system,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- hostname of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request
will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website and internet use for market research purposes and customization of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of third parties. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of by making the appropriate settings in the browser software. We point out that in this case not all functions of this website can be used to the full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on. (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent Google Analytics from capturing data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
c) Google Adwords conversion tracking
To statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website, we also use Google conversion tracking.Google Adwords places a cookie (see section 4) on your computer, if you have reached our website via a Google advertisement.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers get to know the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive any information that personally identifies users.
6. Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of their data (if it was not collected from us) and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its details.
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay.
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO.
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to ask for it to be communicated in another person in charge.
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work place or of our registered office.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data have been processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you want to make use of your right of revocation or objection, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data security
We use the widely used Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether an individual page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed display of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.