We stand by your side as a reliable analytics partner even in times of the Corona Crisis.
The new multi-X 2500 system by Analytik Jena is suitable for AOX, EOX and POX measurements in water (industrial and public sewage, surface water, … ). Due to a time-saving sample preparation and a reduced measuring time we can realize a higher sample throughput.
to Wolfener Analytik GmbH – your partner for analytics headquarted in Saxony Anhalt. The company was founded in 1992 as Wolfener Umweltanalytik GmbH in Wolfen. In 1996 the company moved to Bitterfeld after merging with Chemiekombinat Bitterfeld. Since 2003, we have been known as Wolfener Analytik GmbH.
Implementation of a new LIMS
Thanks to a new Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) we will achieve a reorganization and digitalization of our sample and document management. As a result, we will reduce potential transmission errors significantly as well as substantially improve our time and reminder management in our company.
Thus, we increase the efficiency of all our workflows and our capacities will be raised significantly.
Here you will find an overview of the devices we use.
- Investigation of inorganic chemistry products
- Characterization of new and advanced materials
- Quality assessment
- Process analysis
- Pharmaceutical analytics under GMP guidelines
- Structural clarification/elucidation
- Analysis of synthetic products and intermediates
- Sample pick up
- Analysis and evaluation of environmental samples
- Measurement of hazardous materials
- 1H- and 13C-NMR
- Heteronuclear NMR e.g.: F, P, Sn, Si, N
- 2D-NMR Techniques (e.g.: COSY, HSQC, HMBC)
- Qualitative and quantitative spectra evaluation
Hazardous substance analysis
- Measurements of hazardous substance and controlling of industrial safety
- Sample pick up and sample handling according BIA-, NIOSH-u. VDI-protocols
- Evaluation of hazardous substance according TRGS
- GMP-conform analytics
- ICP-MS, ICP-OES and AAS (electrothermal, flame, hydride)
- Detection in trace quantities (ppb-range)
- Structural analysis
- Analysis of molecular configuration and conformation based on NMR, UV/VIS and FTIR techniques
- Performance of stability and stress-tests
- Microwave system for innovative sample preparation, ICP-MS, ICP-OES and AAS
- Determination of toxic, nutritional and essential elements